I am going to visit Rome between May 30th and June 2nd and thought about seeing the Sistine Chapel (just it, I don't think the Vatican Museums might interest me). The thing is: a friend who's been there told me that in Summer the room is packed, that you have to bend the neck and look at the ceiling in an uncomfortable position, and - the worst of all! - the room is poorly lit (to preserve the paintings). Is it worth seeing such a painting in a ceiling, even if it has been painted by Michelangelo and is considered an icon? I'd rather spend my money in the Uffizi Palace, where it has several paintings I'd love to see in person.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 5 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?