We'll be there in June making a day trip on a Sunday. I first read the market was closed and then I read it was open.
Anyone know for sure?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 10 Final Four
- 11 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cash machines ATM
- 18 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 19 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid