I saw mentioned on another forum that the RER will be on strike on Friday the 13th, 2011. Is that true? If so, does anyone know how long it might last? We arrive at CDG around noon on Sunday, so I'd really like to know. Will this affect the Metro, as well?
Is the RER on strike?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Scotland Votes "No"
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 15 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 16 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 17 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 18 french riviera
- 19 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin