I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 T Mobile Does it Again
- 6 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 7 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 10 Seville Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 12 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 13 Dolomites October 14-18
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Florence 2 weeks
- 17 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 18 Santorini
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 21 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Which order should I travel
- 25 Strasbourg sights and day trips