I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 2 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Lay over time
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Amalfi Coast transportation