I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 3 December in Deutschland
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Relaxing destinations?
- 6 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 9 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 19 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 20 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 21 Scotland Highlands
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 24 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 25 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary