I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 7 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 8 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 9 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Car Rental in Italy
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 22 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Belgium : a asfe country