I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Is the RER covered by a Eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 15 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris