I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Is the RER covered by a Eurail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY