I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 2 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland