I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 7 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 8 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 9 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 18 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam