I apologize if this is such a blatantly obvious question but I can’t find the answer. Are the RER trains in Paris covered with a Eurail pass? Reason being: We will land at CDG and immediately train to Cherbourg. Will my Eurail pass cover me for the trip from CDG all the way to Cherbourg, or only the portion from St Lazare to Cherbourg. If we purchase our Eurail pass before March 30 then they will add an extra day on for free and I thought I could use it for this trip.
Thank you again for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 5 Windsor Castle
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 11 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 15 4 nights in Sardinia
- 16 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 17 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Matera tour guide wanted
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 23 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest