Hi all, I wanted to know if I traveled to England and then to the Isle of man for a few months, would my time in the Isle of Man count as time spent in the UK or would it be seen as time spent outside of the UK allowing me to return to the UK again?
Is the Isle of Man part of the UK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Germany in December 2015
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Vegan in Germany?
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 biking tours in Italy?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?