Hi all, I wanted to know if I traveled to England and then to the Isle of man for a few months, would my time in the Isle of Man count as time spent in the UK or would it be seen as time spent outside of the UK allowing me to return to the UK again?
Is the Isle of Man part of the UK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 shortened trip to Italy
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report, part 1
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 20 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland