It's about 57 USD, but not quick. Shared van, and you get a text the day before telling you the exact time you'll be picked up. The time frame/window for pickup is hours wide, so you need to be flexible. I can pay 146 to guarantee the departure time, but it is still a shared van making stops.
I looked into a train, but there were transfer and a few people commenting that it was a hassle. I can't find those notes now, so I can't remember the price or details, unfortunately.
Thoughts from folks who are more familiar? I don't need to stop and spend time in Venice. Would like to go straight from Verona to Ljubljana. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Chania
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
Is the Go Opti shuttle a good way to get from Verona to Ljubljana?