It's about 57 USD, but not quick. Shared van, and you get a text the day before telling you the exact time you'll be picked up. The time frame/window for pickup is hours wide, so you need to be flexible. I can pay 146 to guarantee the departure time, but it is still a shared van making stops.
I looked into a train, but there were transfer and a few people commenting that it was a hassle. I can't find those notes now, so I can't remember the price or details, unfortunately.
Thoughts from folks who are more familiar? I don't need to stop and spend time in Venice. Would like to go straight from Verona to Ljubljana. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
Is the Go Opti shuttle a good way to get from Verona to Ljubljana?