I need help to decide if I should continue booking Eurolines Pass (traveling March 2013). I only want to use it for my trip between Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Brussels & Paris. I will use plane (Ryanair) on my travel from Paris to Rome.
Is the "Eurolines Pass" a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 2 Italy for 5 nights!
- 3 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Paris Art Galleries
- 8 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 9 Paris Bastille Day
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 12 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 13 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 15 Croatia help
- 16 River Cruise
- 17 Accommodation
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 20 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 21 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 22 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 23 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 24 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 25 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights