I have booked a room at Relais Bosquet with a view of the tower. In my (endless) research I came across a comment that seemed to indicate the tower is only lit for 10 minutes. Is this the case? If so, is there any reason to book a room with a view? We are only there the one night (staying outside Paris for 3 nights) and may not even be in the room at 10:00! Thanks again for any insight!
Is the eiffel tower only lit up for 10 minutes at 10 pm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 2 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Gotland Sweden Hotels