I have booked a room at Relais Bosquet with a view of the tower. In my (endless) research I came across a comment that seemed to indicate the tower is only lit for 10 minutes. Is this the case? If so, is there any reason to book a room with a view? We are only there the one night (staying outside Paris for 3 nights) and may not even be in the room at 10:00! Thanks again for any insight!
Is the eiffel tower only lit up for 10 minutes at 10 pm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 8 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?