I have booked a room at Relais Bosquet with a view of the tower. In my (endless) research I came across a comment that seemed to indicate the tower is only lit for 10 minutes. Is this the case? If so, is there any reason to book a room with a view? We are only there the one night (staying outside Paris for 3 nights) and may not even be in the room at 10:00! Thanks again for any insight!
Is the eiffel tower only lit up for 10 minutes at 10 pm?
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 2 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 3 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 4 Ordering wine in Paris
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Foggia Day Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre card and train
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 13 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 14 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 15 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 16 Retirement Vacation
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?