I have booked a room at Relais Bosquet with a view of the tower. In my (endless) research I came across a comment that seemed to indicate the tower is only lit for 10 minutes. Is this the case? If so, is there any reason to book a room with a view? We are only there the one night (staying outside Paris for 3 nights) and may not even be in the room at 10:00! Thanks again for any insight!
Is the eiffel tower only lit up for 10 minutes at 10 pm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Gite and/or agritourism
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Athens/Istanbul March
- 6 English ruined castles
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 14 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 15 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Apartment for family trip to London
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report