I have booked a room at Relais Bosquet with a view of the tower. In my (endless) research I came across a comment that seemed to indicate the tower is only lit for 10 minutes. Is this the case? If so, is there any reason to book a room with a view? We are only there the one night (staying outside Paris for 3 nights) and may not even be in the room at 10:00! Thanks again for any insight!
Is the eiffel tower only lit up for 10 minutes at 10 pm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 5 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 9 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 10 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 15 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 18 London - Site List Triage -
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Priceline for London hotels
- 23 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Matisse at Tate