Im planning on spending 5 days on the East Coast of Sicily and would like to use Taormina as a base to visit Mt Etna, Siracusa and Catania (aswell as go to the beach in Taormina and explore the town aswell). However, Ive heard from various people that Taormina is 'awful' and touristy. Im confused, because lots of people in this forum have raved about it.
Any advice on this would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 please revew provence agenda
- 4 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 5 Small detour from Paris
- 6 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 7 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 8 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 9 Sicily or Rome
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 12 Italy
- 13 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 14 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 15 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 16 When and how to book for a trip?
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!