I'm planning a lengthy trip using the One World Explorer pass for most of the flights. In order to get a cheap flight into Central Asia (my first main destination, and not reachable on a One World carrier), I plan to fly Baltic Air out of Riga. Finnair will get me to Riga via Helsinki, and I'm thinking of spending two or three days in each city. However, I could also finish that leg of the award in Helsinki and take the ferry to Tallinn and the bus to Riga, but I'd be passing up free transport. Do people who have been think two or three days in Tallinn would be worth the added transport costs?
Is Tallinn worth a stop-over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 16 London visit
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?