I'm planning a lengthy trip using the One World Explorer pass for most of the flights. In order to get a cheap flight into Central Asia (my first main destination, and not reachable on a One World carrier), I plan to fly Baltic Air out of Riga. Finnair will get me to Riga via Helsinki, and I'm thinking of spending two or three days in each city. However, I could also finish that leg of the award in Helsinki and take the ferry to Tallinn and the bus to Riga, but I'd be passing up free transport. Do people who have been think two or three days in Tallinn would be worth the added transport costs?
Is Tallinn worth a stop-over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 24 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket