I'm planning a lengthy trip using the One World Explorer pass for most of the flights. In order to get a cheap flight into Central Asia (my first main destination, and not reachable on a One World carrier), I plan to fly Baltic Air out of Riga. Finnair will get me to Riga via Helsinki, and I'm thinking of spending two or three days in each city. However, I could also finish that leg of the award in Helsinki and take the ferry to Tallinn and the bus to Riga, but I'd be passing up free transport. Do people who have been think two or three days in Tallinn would be worth the added transport costs?
Is Tallinn worth a stop-over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 11 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spain vacation help
- 17 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 23 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip