I'm planning a lengthy trip using the One World Explorer pass for most of the flights. In order to get a cheap flight into Central Asia (my first main destination, and not reachable on a One World carrier), I plan to fly Baltic Air out of Riga. Finnair will get me to Riga via Helsinki, and I'm thinking of spending two or three days in each city. However, I could also finish that leg of the award in Helsinki and take the ferry to Tallinn and the bus to Riga, but I'd be passing up free transport. Do people who have been think two or three days in Tallinn would be worth the added transport costs?
Is Tallinn worth a stop-over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Granada
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 7 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 13 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 London to Paris by train
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth