Just wondering if it is worth buying 'skip the queue tickets' for Versailles, and also whether to get a guide or just use the audio headphones and make our own way. If I buy tickets off the Versailles site, does it make it quicker as you only have to do security or do the guided tours get special priviledges?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 IWM
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 13 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?