Just wondering if it is worth buying 'skip the queue tickets' for Versailles, and also whether to get a guide or just use the audio headphones and make our own way. If I buy tickets off the Versailles site, does it make it quicker as you only have to do security or do the guided tours get special priviledges?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto in January
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 8 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 9 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 10 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 13 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 14 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 15 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 16 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 17 Scotland itinerary advice
- 18 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 19 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 20 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 24 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 25 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?