Just wondering if it is worth buying 'skip the queue tickets' for Versailles, and also whether to get a guide or just use the audio headphones and make our own way. If I buy tickets off the Versailles site, does it make it quicker as you only have to do security or do the guided tours get special priviledges?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 언더오버 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich