We (two people) are each booked into a double room in the Singel Hotel the last week in December for 8 nights. We chose this location to be close to my grandson who lives in an apartment nearby, in the Jordaan. Is this hotel clean and pleasant and would you recommend it? Most reviews are complimentary, but a few who had single rooms had bad experiences.
Is Singel Hotel in Amsterdam Nice??
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Sardinia in July
- 5 Foggia Day Trip
- 6 Barcelona to Positano
- 7 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 8 15 days in Central Europe
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Paris Recommendations
- 15 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro