Probably a dumb question, but what's the crime rate in Sicily and are there concerns for traveler's beyond the usual beware of pick pockets variety? After many good train suggestions the other day we are looking to go to Italy using public transport next month.
Is Sicily Safe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Best days to fly
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 10 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 18 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia