I just wonder if staying in a villa would be as comfortable as a hotel. Could someone will help about advantages and disadvantages.
Is self catering villa as comfortable as a Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 11 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Rovinj, Croatia
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please