We'll be in Rome Christmas week...our third visit, but this time with our son and daughter-in-law. They've never been to the church of Santa Prassede -- IMHO the best church in Rome (not counting St. Peter's).
We're in the process of planning around Christmas day, when many sights are closed.
Does anyone know if Santa Prassede is closed Christmas? I can't find a a contact email to ask.
...and while I'm at it, we'd appreciate any suggestions on things to do in Rome around Christmas and on Christmas day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 driving from prague to salzburg
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??