We'll be in Rome Christmas week...our third visit, but this time with our son and daughter-in-law. They've never been to the church of Santa Prassede -- IMHO the best church in Rome (not counting St. Peter's).
We're in the process of planning around Christmas day, when many sights are closed.
Does anyone know if Santa Prassede is closed Christmas? I can't find a a contact email to ask.
...and while I'm at it, we'd appreciate any suggestions on things to do in Rome around Christmas and on Christmas day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading