World traveler, will I be able to use the Eurail golden pass in crossing any country of EU? How abt from one city to another but within the same country e.g. rome to florence? please help me with regards to this info... Thanks in advance.
Is purchasing EURAIL a good idea??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 4 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 5 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Random Rome Questions
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 11 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Trip Insurance
- 14 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 15 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 16 Newgrange
- 17 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 18 Driving to Beaune
- 19 Travelling to France
- 20 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 21 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 22 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 23 25 days in Europe
- 24 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?