World traveler, will I be able to use the Eurail golden pass in crossing any country of EU? How abt from one city to another but within the same country e.g. rome to florence? please help me with regards to this info... Thanks in advance.
Is purchasing EURAIL a good idea??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 BOYCOTT GOVOYAGE ! - French on-line travel booking site
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Apartments in Rome
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins