World traveler, will I be able to use the Eurail golden pass in crossing any country of EU? How abt from one city to another but within the same country e.g. rome to florence? please help me with regards to this info... Thanks in advance.
Is purchasing EURAIL a good idea??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Itinerary advise needed
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 9 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Provence in November
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Italy 14 days
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks