Time for your two cents worth. I'll be in Italy next May and I'm wondering if Pompeii is a "must see". From my research it looks like it's quite a joint from Rome. 3 hours?
If it is a must see, do you day trip from Rome via train or car? Or stay overnight somewhere nearby?
Thanks in advance for you opinions and input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Puglia or La Langhe
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 7 Italy/Greece with kids
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Rome
- 10 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Need help in travel planning
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Booking hotels before trains
- 19 Flights from Croatia
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 22 Budapest
- 23 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?