Time for your two cents worth. I'll be in Italy next May and I'm wondering if Pompeii is a "must see". From my research it looks like it's quite a joint from Rome. 3 hours?
If it is a must see, do you day trip from Rome via train or car? Or stay overnight somewhere nearby?
Thanks in advance for you opinions and input.
Is Pompeii A MUST See?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 3 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 4 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 5 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 6 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 7 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 11 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 12 Walking in Oslo
- 13 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 week in calabria
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?