Time for your two cents worth. I'll be in Italy next May and I'm wondering if Pompeii is a "must see". From my research it looks like it's quite a joint from Rome. 3 hours?
If it is a must see, do you day trip from Rome via train or car? Or stay overnight somewhere nearby?
Thanks in advance for you opinions and input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Lay over time
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 23 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?