Time for your two cents worth. I'll be in Italy next May and I'm wondering if Pompeii is a "must see". From my research it looks like it's quite a joint from Rome. 3 hours?
If it is a must see, do you day trip from Rome via train or car? Or stay overnight somewhere nearby?
Thanks in advance for you opinions and input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Dolomites October 14-18
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help
- 5 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 6 Renting a car in Florence
- 7 Trains France/Switzerland
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Hammams in Spain
- 11 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 12 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 13 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 14 Train rides
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Austria
- 17 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 18 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 19 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 23 First time in Italy
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)