I'm planning to visit Paris for 3 nights, and I've heard that it is militarized, that you gotta go thru inspections on tour attractions, that you will probably spend more time thru airport security and so on.
I am not terrorized, I know I have more chances of dying crossing the street at home than I have of getting killed by a terrorist attack in Paris, but I do wonder if these things will ruin my experience of the city? are they true? and if they are, how bad is it?
I'm tying to decide whether I should add Paris or Berlin to my itinerary, and I think I'd rather go to Paris, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 5 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 6 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Language to use in Belgium
- 10 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland