I'm planning to visit Paris for 3 nights, and I've heard that it is militarized, that you gotta go thru inspections on tour attractions, that you will probably spend more time thru airport security and so on.
I am not terrorized, I know I have more chances of dying crossing the street at home than I have of getting killed by a terrorist attack in Paris, but I do wonder if these things will ruin my experience of the city? are they true? and if they are, how bad is it?
I'm tying to decide whether I should add Paris or Berlin to my itinerary, and I think I'd rather go to Paris, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 2 Prague and Budapest
- 3 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 4 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 5 itinerary planning apps
- 6 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 7 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 12-14 nights enough ?
- 10 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 13 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 14 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 15 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 16 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 17 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Tuscany Trip
- 20 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 21 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 22 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 25 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)