I'm planning to visit Paris for 3 nights, and I've heard that it is militarized, that you gotta go thru inspections on tour attractions, that you will probably spend more time thru airport security and so on.
I am not terrorized, I know I have more chances of dying crossing the street at home than I have of getting killed by a terrorist attack in Paris, but I do wonder if these things will ruin my experience of the city? are they true? and if they are, how bad is it?
I'm tying to decide whether I should add Paris or Berlin to my itinerary, and I think I'd rather go to Paris, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 영종도바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라ワ인터넷바카라
- 2 F1카지노사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노へ슈퍼카지노
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!