Relatives have suggested changing my itinerary - Due in Paris for 3 days beginning May 1st. They speak of riots, protests and civil unrest. I will be driving a car in/parking at a hotel, then walking/using the metro the rest of my stay. Is it safe, or should I reschedule?
Is Paris safe for tourists on May 1st?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Ireland itinerary
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 14 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 15 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 London - Site List Triage -