i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 18 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Car Rental in Italy
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 First Trip to Europe!