i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 2 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Venice
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Porto and vicinity
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Norway fjord
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Italy
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel