i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 5 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 6 France in October
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 9 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 19 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia