i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 2 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 6 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 9 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 10 Berlin to Italy
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Florence - Where to stay
- 14 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Where to go!?
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Vacation
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Dog friendly hotels