i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 3 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 4 Rome train to Positano
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 10 Greece itinerary ideas
- 11 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Greece Experts
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Car rental in Paris
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid