i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 9 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 19 France Study Abroad
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 Sicily Beach Resort
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Two days in Rome
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania