i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 1 way ticket
- 7 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Car Rentals
- 20 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 21 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania