i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 16 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 London hotel
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 A drive in Europe