i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 2 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 3 Ny to St Tropez
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 12 Sicily Trip
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 15 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 16 Bath or Exeter
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 Referendum in Greece
- 19 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 23 air conditioning
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2