i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 4 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 5 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 6 London Private Detectives
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Calling Jamikins
- 10 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 13 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days