i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Tuscany First Time
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM