i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 touring near rome airport
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 day tours - Loire Valley
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Sienna with kids
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Places to visits near Porto
- 21 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 22 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 25 Italy in August with kids