i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Gtg San Antonio
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 16 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 25 1 week Tuscany in November