i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Please suggest best itinerary
- 17 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 25 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast