i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 Tour Group Operators
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 CROATIA SPLIT
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 16 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 17 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Majorca - where to stay?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 24 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?