i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Suggestions for travel
- 11 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 18 4 week trip Turkey
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 21 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 22 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 23 What one thing in Paris?
- 24 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!