i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 7 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Sachsenhausen?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Taormina, Sicily
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 Croatia travel ideas
- 18 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 19 house exchange
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?