i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 9 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 16 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 22 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 23 First time traveler to Ireland
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!