i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 4 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 5 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 france options
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 14 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 A day in Killarney