i am taking a trip with my friend to paris in the next month or so, i was wondering if there are any safety tips i should consider before going.
I will be staying on Avenue George V area for 3 nights. I will be going to BLVD Haussman, the Champ Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and also the usual tourist attractions eg Eiffel Tower, Louve etc....
Is Paris Safe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 2 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 3 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 9 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 14 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 15 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 18 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Tell me about Manchester
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?