Pls advise if the sequence below is correct. All comments are welcome
Note: I have bought the return airtickets to and from Paris.
1-3 Dec: Paris
4 Dec: Paris -> Basel -> Interlaken (stay 1 night)
5 Dec: Grindelwald
6 Dec: Interlaken to Venice
7 Dec: Venice
8 Dec: Venice to Florence
9 Dec: Florence
10 Dec: Florence -> Pisa (half day) -> Rome
11-12 Dec: Rome
13 Dec: Rome fly to Amsterdam
14-15 Dec: Amsterdam
16 Dec: Amsterdam fly to Tromso
17-18 Dec: Tromso
19 Dec: Tromso to London
20-22 Dec: London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri