Pls advise if the sequence below is correct. All comments are welcome
Note: I have bought the return airtickets to and from Paris.
1-3 Dec: Paris
4 Dec: Paris -> Basel -> Interlaken (stay 1 night)
5 Dec: Grindelwald
6 Dec: Interlaken to Venice
7 Dec: Venice
8 Dec: Venice to Florence
9 Dec: Florence
10 Dec: Florence -> Pisa (half day) -> Rome
11-12 Dec: Rome
13 Dec: Rome fly to Amsterdam
14-15 Dec: Amsterdam
16 Dec: Amsterdam fly to Tromso
17-18 Dec: Tromso
19 Dec: Tromso to London
20-22 Dec: London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Itinerary help...
- 4 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 10 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 2 week itinery
- 22 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 25 Feedback on Proposed Itinerary