Pls advise if the sequence below is correct. All comments are welcome
Note: I have bought the return airtickets to and from Paris.
1-3 Dec: Paris
4 Dec: Paris -> Basel -> Interlaken (stay 1 night)
5 Dec: Grindelwald
6 Dec: Interlaken to Venice
7 Dec: Venice
8 Dec: Venice to Florence
9 Dec: Florence
10 Dec: Florence -> Pisa (half day) -> Rome
11-12 Dec: Rome
13 Dec: Rome fly to Amsterdam
14-15 Dec: Amsterdam
16 Dec: Amsterdam fly to Tromso
17-18 Dec: Tromso
19 Dec: Tromso to London
20-22 Dec: London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland