Pls advise if the sequence below is correct. All comments are welcome
Note: I have bought the return airtickets to and from Paris.
1-3 Dec: Paris
4 Dec: Paris -> Basel -> Interlaken (stay 1 night)
5 Dec: Grindelwald
6 Dec: Interlaken to Venice
7 Dec: Venice
8 Dec: Venice to Florence
9 Dec: Florence
10 Dec: Florence -> Pisa (half day) -> Rome
11-12 Dec: Rome
13 Dec: Rome fly to Amsterdam
14-15 Dec: Amsterdam
16 Dec: Amsterdam fly to Tromso
17-18 Dec: Tromso
19 Dec: Tromso to London
20-22 Dec: London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer