Please let me know if the following is doable or is there too much driving involved?:
May 26th: Arrive into Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Rent a car. Night in Dubrovik
May 27th: Whole day Dubrovnik
May 28th: Drive to Sarajevo with lunch at Mostar (Night in sarajevo)
May 29th: Whole day sarajevo.
May 30th: Drive early from Sarajevo to Split. Night in Split
May 31st: Whole day in Split
1st June: Drive from Split to Hvar (with ferry). Night in Hvar
2nd June: depart Havar for Zadar. Night in Zadar.
3rd June: whole day Zadar
4th June: zadar to plitvice. night in plitvice
5th June: Plitvice to Zagreb. Night in Zabreb.
6th June: fly out from Zagreb.
All I am concerned about is the driving times and distance...don't want to be driving all day long...
It seems the ferry may be expensive from Split to Stari Grad...Anyone know the rates?
Any help very greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고바카라＼✄→ SSK68。CoM ←✄＼【슈퍼카지노고바카라】
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/ultramax-garcinia-es/
- 3 카지노바카라＼♪→ SSK68。CoM ←♪＼【슈퍼카지노카지노바카라】
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Undisclsoed location
- 12 Need help with my itinerary
- 13 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city