Please let me know if the following is doable or is there too much driving involved?:
May 26th: Arrive into Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Rent a car. Night in Dubrovik
May 27th: Whole day Dubrovnik
May 28th: Drive to Sarajevo with lunch at Mostar (Night in sarajevo)
May 29th: Whole day sarajevo.
May 30th: Drive early from Sarajevo to Split. Night in Split
May 31st: Whole day in Split
1st June: Drive from Split to Hvar (with ferry). Night in Hvar
2nd June: depart Havar for Zadar. Night in Zadar.
3rd June: whole day Zadar
4th June: zadar to plitvice. night in plitvice
5th June: Plitvice to Zagreb. Night in Zabreb.
6th June: fly out from Zagreb.
All I am concerned about is the driving times and distance...don't want to be driving all day long...
It seems the ferry may be expensive from Split to Stari Grad...Anyone know the rates?
Any help very greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan or Turin
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)