Please let me know if the following is doable or is there too much driving involved?:
May 26th: Arrive into Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Rent a car. Night in Dubrovik
May 27th: Whole day Dubrovnik
May 28th: Drive to Sarajevo with lunch at Mostar (Night in sarajevo)
May 29th: Whole day sarajevo.
May 30th: Drive early from Sarajevo to Split. Night in Split
May 31st: Whole day in Split
1st June: Drive from Split to Hvar (with ferry). Night in Hvar
2nd June: depart Havar for Zadar. Night in Zadar.
3rd June: whole day Zadar
4th June: zadar to plitvice. night in plitvice
5th June: Plitvice to Zagreb. Night in Zabreb.
6th June: fly out from Zagreb.
All I am concerned about is the driving times and distance...don't want to be driving all day long...
It seems the ferry may be expensive from Split to Stari Grad...Anyone know the rates?
Any help very greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 8 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!