Please let me know if the following is doable or is there too much driving involved?:
May 26th: Arrive into Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Rent a car. Night in Dubrovik
May 27th: Whole day Dubrovnik
May 28th: Drive to Sarajevo with lunch at Mostar (Night in sarajevo)
May 29th: Whole day sarajevo.
May 30th: Drive early from Sarajevo to Split. Night in Split
May 31st: Whole day in Split
1st June: Drive from Split to Hvar (with ferry). Night in Hvar
2nd June: depart Havar for Zadar. Night in Zadar.
3rd June: whole day Zadar
4th June: zadar to plitvice. night in plitvice
5th June: Plitvice to Zagreb. Night in Zabreb.
6th June: fly out from Zagreb.
All I am concerned about is the driving times and distance...don't want to be driving all day long...
It seems the ferry may be expensive from Split to Stari Grad...Anyone know the rates?
Any help very greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 I may be wrong....
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 13 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 14 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Cornwall UK
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 19 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 20 Porto...Questions !
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London