Please let me know if the following is doable or is there too much driving involved?:
May 26th: Arrive into Dubrovnik airport at 1pm. Rent a car. Night in Dubrovik
May 27th: Whole day Dubrovnik
May 28th: Drive to Sarajevo with lunch at Mostar (Night in sarajevo)
May 29th: Whole day sarajevo.
May 30th: Drive early from Sarajevo to Split. Night in Split
May 31st: Whole day in Split
1st June: Drive from Split to Hvar (with ferry). Night in Hvar
2nd June: depart Havar for Zadar. Night in Zadar.
3rd June: whole day Zadar
4th June: zadar to plitvice. night in plitvice
5th June: Plitvice to Zagreb. Night in Zabreb.
6th June: fly out from Zagreb.
All I am concerned about is the driving times and distance...don't want to be driving all day long...
It seems the ferry may be expensive from Split to Stari Grad...Anyone know the rates?
Any help very greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Stuck in Paris
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Iceland france spain
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Paris hotel
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spanish food - not that special?