We are in the process of planning our 2005 trip. We will be spending a week in a tiny village between Montreuil and Hesdin in Picardie at the home of a couple to whom I teach French--a very thoughtful Christmas gift to us, following a few days in Amsterdam. We have spent some time in Normandy in the past, having visited the battlefields near Bayeux, Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur, as well as Giverny several times. We are considering a day trip, with a possible overnight if warranted to Le Havre--the first spot in France I ever saw, lo those 40 years ago when I arrived for my junior year abroad. Of particular interest is the Musee Andre Malraux, which indicates quite a collection. We are considering a stop there, then on to Rouen. I would really welcome some advice as to whether a round trip day would work for this (ViaMichelin indicates the Le Havre drive to be about 2 hours--and Rouen would be somewhat on the way back). Would it be better to do Rouen for a full day by itself? How about Amiens? Although we have been to France many times, we have not visited either of those locations before nor have we spent time in Picardie. I welcome other suggestions for our week in Picardie. We will spend one day on a visit to Bruges. While we enjoy lovely scenery and history, art is always tops on the list for us.
Thank you in advance Fodorites for your suggestions. Just a note to say we will finish our trip in Paris for several days before heading home.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임＼✪＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】✪＼슈퍼카지노(‷카지노게임‷)
- 2 고고카지노사이트✒▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄✒슈퍼카지노
- 3 필리핀카지노사이트═✑∞《 SSK68。COM 》═✑∞슈퍼카지노
- 4 인터넷카지노＼✪＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】✪＼슈퍼카지노(‷인터넷카지노‷)
- 5 선릉안마o1o-2816-2526선릉안마방+선릉역안마
- 6 정통카지노사이트✯▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄✯슈퍼카지노
- 7 생방송카지노＼✪＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】✪＼슈퍼카지노(‷생방송카지노‷)
- 8 정선카지노사이트═☭∞《 SSK68。COM 》═☭∞슈퍼카지노
- 9 온라인카지노＼✪＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】✪＼슈퍼카지노(‷온라인카지노‷)
- 10 아시안카지노＼✪＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】✪＼슈퍼카지노(‷아시안카지노‷)
- 11 썬시티바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷썬시티바카라‷)
- 12 바카라베이＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷바카라베이‷)
- 13 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 14 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 18 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Spain and South of France
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg