My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Sienna with kids
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 25 Classical Music in Milan