My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 포커사이트☛♂【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♂☚포커사이트포커사이트
- 2 인터넷홀덤☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚인터넷홀덤인터넷홀덤
- 3 포뮬러1카지노☛♀【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】♀☚포뮬러1카지노포뮬러1카지노
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Areas in Milan
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies