My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 2 Santorini and Positano.
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 8 Poland Top Places?
- 9 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 10 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 4 Country Itinerary
- 13 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 14 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 tipping
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 Germany
- 20 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 21 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 22 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 23 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations