My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Is LaSpezia the best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Italy in October 2015
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 trip to norway