My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 England in a week - what's realistic
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 gare de nord
- 13 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Riviera
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...