My husband and I are from Australia and will be travelling from Verona in mid September this year and after reading different opinions on websites I am now in need of advice.
Should we travel to LaSpezia and use this as a base to visit Cinque Terre or base ourselves in Portovenere.
We will be travelling by train to our destinations and basing ourselves for 5 nights in LaSpezia or Portovenere and then heading to Genoa for 2 nights.
Your advice on other 5 night stop other than LaSpezia or Portovenere are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 19 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help