We have a 9 day trip planned to Ireland for this December. We will be in Limerick and I was thinking of visiting Killarney for the day. Keep in mind we wont be doing the ring of Kerry, should we still go for the night.
Is Killarney worth visiting?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 Portugal in September
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 20 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 21 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 22 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013