I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Is it worth coming to Iceland in mid September ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trips
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?