I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Spanish food - not that special?
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 11 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 19 Chania
- 20 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 21 Car rental in Santorini port
- 22 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?