I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?