I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 26 days in Italy
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Family holidays in Italy
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 5 Days in Dublin
- 8 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 9 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 10 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 11 tablet
- 12 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 15 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help