I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 6 Help with first time trip with family
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th