I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Munich itinerary review
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?