I live in Irael & I'm planning on comming from a business trip at Holland, in mid September, to ICELAND for apx. 10 days.
I'm dying to see this place but i heard everything is "dead", closed and deserted during that time is it so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Where in Paris?
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 24 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival