My husband and I will be touring Paris in July (first week) for 3 days. Our main visits will be Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Luxembourg gardens, Arc de Triomphe. We are thinking of buying the Museum Pass to avoid the ticket lines.
1. Is it worth buying the pass?
2. Should we ship the pass to the US? (as we live in the US and will be flying from here). Or can we buy the pass at the CDG airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 9 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 13 Greece
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like
Is it worth buying Paris Museum Pass and shipping it to the US?