My husband and I will be touring Paris in July (first week) for 3 days. Our main visits will be Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Luxembourg gardens, Arc de Triomphe. We are thinking of buying the Museum Pass to avoid the ticket lines.
1. Is it worth buying the pass?
2. Should we ship the pass to the US? (as we live in the US and will be flying from here). Or can we buy the pass at the CDG airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Can parking
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 magnified mirror
- 14 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 15 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 20 San Sebastián
- 21 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train
Is it worth buying Paris Museum Pass and shipping it to the US?