Title says it all.
Paris to Marseille = 92 euro 1st class as of today.
Will it be cheaper on June 7?
Do they count EXACTLY 90 days? and from what time, given that we're 6 hours behind them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost