I am asking this question because last year, I bought tickets in January to fly to Madrid in July thinking that the earlier the cheaper, and a few months later, there better prices.
I am planning to travel to Rome in June, and I am wondering if around 1100 Euros for a direct flight with Alitalia from Caracas is a good price. I know I could fly with a different airline with a layover at a different city, but I'd rather fly direct. However, I'd like to get the cheapest or less expensive direct flight.
Lodging in Rome is expensive, and I would like to start booking hotels now, but should I book a hotel now but wait to book the flight later?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Budapest language lessons
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Budapest Card
- 15 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?