I am asking this question because last year, I bought tickets in January to fly to Madrid in July thinking that the earlier the cheaper, and a few months later, there better prices.
I am planning to travel to Rome in June, and I am wondering if around 1100 Euros for a direct flight with Alitalia from Caracas is a good price. I know I could fly with a different airline with a layover at a different city, but I'd rather fly direct. However, I'd like to get the cheapest or less expensive direct flight.
Lodging in Rome is expensive, and I would like to start booking hotels now, but should I book a hotel now but wait to book the flight later?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 8 Cascais or Algarve?
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Azores
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Scotland in 7 Days
- 20 Short Trip in July
- 21 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old