I am asking this question because last year, I bought tickets in January to fly to Madrid in July thinking that the earlier the cheaper, and a few months later, there better prices.
I am planning to travel to Rome in June, and I am wondering if around 1100 Euros for a direct flight with Alitalia from Caracas is a good price. I know I could fly with a different airline with a layover at a different city, but I'd rather fly direct. However, I'd like to get the cheapest or less expensive direct flight.
Lodging in Rome is expensive, and I would like to start booking hotels now, but should I book a hotel now but wait to book the flight later?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat