I am asking this question because last year, I bought tickets in January to fly to Madrid in July thinking that the earlier the cheaper, and a few months later, there better prices.
I am planning to travel to Rome in June, and I am wondering if around 1100 Euros for a direct flight with Alitalia from Caracas is a good price. I know I could fly with a different airline with a layover at a different city, but I'd rather fly direct. However, I'd like to get the cheapest or less expensive direct flight.
Lodging in Rome is expensive, and I would like to start booking hotels now, but should I book a hotel now but wait to book the flight later?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)