I am planning a trip to Turkey in October and I wanted to know if it's safe to travel to Mt. Nemrut in Southeastern Turkey? I was thinking of adding on a 2 or 3 day tour from Cappadocia. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Is it safe to travel to Mt. Nemrut?
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 5 Almalfi in Late March??
- 6 Edinburgh
- 7 Retirement Vacation
- 8 Four Days in Seville
- 9 Tour-Free Travel
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 15 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 18 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 19 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 20 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily