We are planning to travel to Italy at the beginning of April 2011. With the current situation in Lybia, with Lybia mad at Italy for allying with the UN, is the risk of military action or terrorism against Italy high?
Is it safe to travel to Italy under the current Lybia crisis?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 10 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 21 When to visit Provence updated info
- 22 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes