I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 London hotel
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish