I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:540-6830 YAHOO MAIL TECHNICAL password reset support
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 4 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 25 Paris and Normandy
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest