I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 2 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 9 Monet's Giverny
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator