I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 2 Rome Rental Car
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 5 5 Days in Corsica
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 17 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 21 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 22 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest