I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins