I am planning to travel alone by the over night EuroNight 463 from Munich to Budapest. I am planning to reserve a Berth in a 2 person sleeper car in June. I would like to know if it is safe to travel by this train at night times. I realize that I can take a flight but I want to take the night train once for the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 2 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 3 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 4 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 9 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 10 Belgium Travel Concept
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 16 London Pass or No?
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 19 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 20 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 21 First time in Greece
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 24 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
Is it safe to Travel by EuroNight 463 - From Munich to Budapest