I am in the process of planning my trip to Turkey in November. And I was wondering if it would be safe to go now given the situation between Syria and Turkey. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Is it safe to go to Turkey now?
- 1 florence hotel
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's