I am in the process of planning my trip to Turkey in November. And I was wondering if it would be safe to go now given the situation between Syria and Turkey. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Is it safe to go to Turkey now?
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Car rental Italy
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 8 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 22 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Drive Rome Florence