I am in the process of planning my trip to Turkey in November. And I was wondering if it would be safe to go now given the situation between Syria and Turkey. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Is it safe to go to Turkey now?
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 portugal
- 5 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 6 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 7 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 11 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 12 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Navigo Decouverte
- 23 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Cell Phone for Italy travel