I am supposed to leave for Italy on Saturday ( Oct 9th). I am unnerved by the terrorist alert. Should I go or should I cancel the trip?
Is it safe to go to Italy?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins