We are planning a vacation in Southern Greece in October 2010. Several people told me that it might not be safe there now, considering everthing that's going on. Any opinions?
Is it safe to go to Greece in October considering....
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 4 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 5 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 6 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 7 East coast trains
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 First night after arriving in Milan
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Planning my days in Paris
- 16 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 17 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 18 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 21 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 22 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip