Lived in Brussels for a year through the food scares - coke, beef, chicken, dairy etc. Ate, drank and surrived. We are going to Paris in 2 weeks - how is the mad cow situation? Was in Paris last month and didnot eat beef but will be there longer this time and I am not fond of chicken or fish. Any feedback? Thanks
Is it safe to eat the beef in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 3 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 6 Seville hotels
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 Italy
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Lavender Fields
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 Munich
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?