Lived in Brussels for a year through the food scares - coke, beef, chicken, dairy etc. Ate, drank and surrived. We are going to Paris in 2 weeks - how is the mad cow situation? Was in Paris last month and didnot eat beef but will be there longer this time and I am not fond of chicken or fish. Any feedback? Thanks
Is it safe to eat the beef in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy 14 days
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Working Holiday in Germany
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Itinerary advise needed
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 12 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 13 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 14 Provence in November
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks