Lived in Brussels for a year through the food scares - coke, beef, chicken, dairy etc. Ate, drank and surrived. We are going to Paris in 2 weeks - how is the mad cow situation? Was in Paris last month and didnot eat beef but will be there longer this time and I am not fond of chicken or fish. Any feedback? Thanks
Is it safe to eat the beef in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Italy trip questions
- 5 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 6 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 9 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 10 Taormina to Palermo
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)