Lived in Brussels for a year through the food scares - coke, beef, chicken, dairy etc. Ate, drank and surrived. We are going to Paris in 2 weeks - how is the mad cow situation? Was in Paris last month and didnot eat beef but will be there longer this time and I am not fond of chicken or fish. Any feedback? Thanks
Is it safe to eat the beef in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 London visit
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Italian cooking classes
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March