I've always enjoyed road trips as a kid, which is why my husband and I have decided to rent a car in Germany for a week. We were heavily discouraged on driving during winter. Are the roads in the area we are going dangerous? Are there lots of turns and possibility of snow during this time of the year?
If this area is not ideal, is there another area in Germany where driving could be safer?
We appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 4 Oporto
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 8 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Porto and vicinity
- 14 Rome to venice
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 25 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
Is it safe to drive the German Alpine road- 3rd week of November?