I've always enjoyed road trips as a kid, which is why my husband and I have decided to rent a car in Germany for a week. We were heavily discouraged on driving during winter. Are the roads in the area we are going dangerous? Are there lots of turns and possibility of snow during this time of the year?
If this area is not ideal, is there another area in Germany where driving could be safer?
We appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
Is it safe to drive the German Alpine road- 3rd week of November?