I've always enjoyed road trips as a kid, which is why my husband and I have decided to rent a car in Germany for a week. We were heavily discouraged on driving during winter. Are the roads in the area we are going dangerous? Are there lots of turns and possibility of snow during this time of the year?
If this area is not ideal, is there another area in Germany where driving could be safer?
We appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
Is it safe to drive the German Alpine road- 3rd week of November?