I've always enjoyed road trips as a kid, which is why my husband and I have decided to rent a car in Germany for a week. We were heavily discouraged on driving during winter. Are the roads in the area we are going dangerous? Are there lots of turns and possibility of snow during this time of the year?
If this area is not ideal, is there another area in Germany where driving could be safer?
We appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Italy travel plan help
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 Wales
- 17 Best Neck Pillow
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Tieks for travel
- 20 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe
Is it safe to drive the German Alpine road- 3rd week of November?