We are relocating to Madrid on official assignment. Pls let me know if there are any services which will enable us to watch Hindi and Bengali TV channels in Madrid.
thanks and best regards for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Is it possible to view Hindi and Bengali TV Channels in Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 No Pooh in Poland
- 12 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 13 Portugal in January
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Fabulous Palermo
- 16 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres