We are relocating to Madrid on official assignment. Pls let me know if there are any services which will enable us to watch Hindi and Bengali TV channels in Madrid.
thanks and best regards for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 4 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 5 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 8 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 11 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 13 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 14 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 15 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 16 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 17 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 18 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 19 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 20 Finalizing Itinerary
- 21 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 A day in Killarney
- 25 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
Is it possible to view Hindi and Bengali TV Channels in Madrid?