We are relocating to Madrid on official assignment. Pls let me know if there are any services which will enable us to watch Hindi and Bengali TV channels in Madrid.
thanks and best regards for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 2 Walking the Cotswolds
- 3 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 7 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 8 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 Vienna or Munich
- 12 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 19 Trains to and from Granada
- 20 Italy, Spain and France
- 21 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 22 Checking email
- 23 Day trips from Cologne
- 24 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 25 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
Is it possible to view Hindi and Bengali TV Channels in Madrid?