We are relocating to Madrid on official assignment. Pls let me know if there are any services which will enable us to watch Hindi and Bengali TV channels in Madrid.
thanks and best regards for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Is it possible to view Hindi and Bengali TV Channels in Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunny September Trip Report
- 2 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 6 Paris in 1 Day
- 7 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Transports in Santorini
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Oslo in early Oct
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Santorini transportation