We are relocating to Madrid on official assignment. Pls let me know if there are any services which will enable us to watch Hindi and Bengali TV channels in Madrid.
thanks and best regards for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 5 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 9 Italy museum tickets
- 10 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 sfo to europe
- 13 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 14 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Rue des Rosiers
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 20 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 21 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 24 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
Is it possible to view Hindi and Bengali TV Channels in Madrid?