Today is the first of my research for a trip to Greece. My husband and I are thinking of going to the islands and also Amalfi Coast in Italy. Is it possible to do both in 2.5 weeks or should we limit ourselves to Greece? We are in our early 30's and enjoy "popping" around to multiple locations, so the travel time in between is not a problem. Thanks!
Is it possible to do the Greek Islands and Amalfi Coast in 2.5 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Tour in Provence?
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Transportation in Barcelona
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 15 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish