Still trying to decide a destination for our August trip. My husband and I, both 35, are thinking about a 5 night break in Crete. We def. want to stay in one place and move around (either by car or public transport). We don't want to spend all of our time on the road so need to be based in a nice place with a lot to offer. From my research, Chania seems to fit that. Having said that, is Heraklion as a base a good option also? We want to do a lot of wandering on foot and relax (good scenery, food, etc..)
Both places have nice hotels, we are looking for a 4-5 stars hotel in good location pref. with balcony or view. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Dijon in December!
- 25 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
Is it possible to do Crete while based in either Chania or Heraklion only?