Hi, my family and I (2 adults and 1 child (6 year-old)) are planning for a trip to Europe (Amsterdam, London, Italy, Switzerland, Paris) in mid April. We are now in the process of booking our accommodations. Due to our late planning, we found a lot of the better hotels / hostels in our destinations are fully booked / do not have family room for 2A1C anymore. I would like to know if it is OK to book a double room (i.e. only declare that 2 adults are staying at the point of booking) and stay 2A1C in the hotels in Europe. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Is it OK to book a double room for 2 adults & 1 child in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?