Hi, my family and I (2 adults and 1 child (6 year-old)) are planning for a trip to Europe (Amsterdam, London, Italy, Switzerland, Paris) in mid April. We are now in the process of booking our accommodations. Due to our late planning, we found a lot of the better hotels / hostels in our destinations are fully booked / do not have family room for 2A1C anymore. I would like to know if it is OK to book a double room (i.e. only declare that 2 adults are staying at the point of booking) and stay 2A1C in the hotels in Europe. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Is it OK to book a double room for 2 adults & 1 child in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 25 Seville hotels