Hi, my family and I (2 adults and 1 child (6 year-old)) are planning for a trip to Europe (Amsterdam, London, Italy, Switzerland, Paris) in mid April. We are now in the process of booking our accommodations. Due to our late planning, we found a lot of the better hotels / hostels in our destinations are fully booked / do not have family room for 2A1C anymore. I would like to know if it is OK to book a double room (i.e. only declare that 2 adults are staying at the point of booking) and stay 2A1C in the hotels in Europe. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Is it OK to book a double room for 2 adults & 1 child in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Can romans help me?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia