Hi, my family and I (2 adults and 1 child (6 year-old)) are planning for a trip to Europe (Amsterdam, London, Italy, Switzerland, Paris) in mid April. We are now in the process of booking our accommodations. Due to our late planning, we found a lot of the better hotels / hostels in our destinations are fully booked / do not have family room for 2A1C anymore. I would like to know if it is OK to book a double room (i.e. only declare that 2 adults are staying at the point of booking) and stay 2A1C in the hotels in Europe. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Is it OK to book a double room for 2 adults & 1 child in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Germany in December 2015
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 biking tours in Italy?
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp