We'll be visiting Amsterdam, Haarlem, Rotterdam, Delft, Groningen and the Kroller-Muller Museum near Arnhem in June and going to the major art museums in each of these places. Is it necessary to book the more important of these (Rijksmuseum, Vincent Van Gogh Museum and Kroller-Muller) in advance or can we walk in with relative ease? I've just wandered into these museums before but it was winter .... I expect June to be very different of course, but do we need a timeslot to avoid the queues?
Is it necessary to advance-book art museums in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 9 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.