We'll be visiting Amsterdam, Haarlem, Rotterdam, Delft, Groningen and the Kroller-Muller Museum near Arnhem in June and going to the major art museums in each of these places. Is it necessary to book the more important of these (Rijksmuseum, Vincent Van Gogh Museum and Kroller-Muller) in advance or can we walk in with relative ease? I've just wandered into these museums before but it was winter .... I expect June to be very different of course, but do we need a timeslot to avoid the queues?
Is it necessary to advance-book art museums in Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 7 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Spain Questions
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence