I live in Denver where it is desert dry. I am going to Prague then a river cruise from Nurenburg to Budapest in late June. I know I can expect rain but will it be humid like USA Midwest humid? Thanks in advance
Is it humid along the Danube in June?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 5 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Chip & Pin Only
- 8 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 9 Where to eat in Venice?
- 10 Copenhagen public transportation
- 11 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 12 3 days in Barcelona
- 13 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 14 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 15 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 16 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 DeGaulle Airport
- 22 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 23 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 24 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 25 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please