This is my 2nd post today. I just joined Fodors today! And hope to find good advice here for my trip planning to Italy.
Is it okay to visit Italy from 17 August to 6 September (around 20 days)? Will it be too crazy packed with tourists? I do expect certain touristy places will have lots of tourists but hope we can still find spots that are quieter for time to be just alone at times. We are fine with warmer climate; that's not too much a problem.
Please help with advice for my other post - North or South of Italy for honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Might I Order This Libido Enhancer For Myself?
- 2 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 14 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?