This is my 2nd post today. I just joined Fodors today! And hope to find good advice here for my trip planning to Italy.
Is it okay to visit Italy from 17 August to 6 September (around 20 days)? Will it be too crazy packed with tourists? I do expect certain touristy places will have lots of tourists but hope we can still find spots that are quieter for time to be just alone at times. We are fine with warmer climate; that's not too much a problem.
Please help with advice for my other post - North or South of Italy for honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 18 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 First Trip to Ireland
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Laokasti Villa in Oia