This is my 2nd post today. I just joined Fodors today! And hope to find good advice here for my trip planning to Italy.
Is it okay to visit Italy from 17 August to 6 September (around 20 days)? Will it be too crazy packed with tourists? I do expect certain touristy places will have lots of tourists but hope we can still find spots that are quieter for time to be just alone at times. We are fine with warmer climate; that's not too much a problem.
Please help with advice for my other post - North or South of Italy for honeymoon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.