I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설배팅사이트 ❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토사이트검증
- 2 사다리사이트❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토배당률
- 3 배팅사이트추천 ❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토검증업체
- 4 배팅사이트❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토검증방
- 5 메이저놀이터추천 ❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토검증사이트
- 6 메이저놀이터❀『》AC2323 . COM 《❁『코드: sk77토토검증
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 13 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 Need Information about French Alps
- 23 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？