I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Purchasing iDTGV tickets at the station
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？