I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 12 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 13 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 14 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 16 Lille Braderie 2017
- 17 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 18 Apartment Montreux area
- 19 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 24 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？