I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Short Trip to Paris
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Parking in Girona
- 14 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 15 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 16 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 17 SNCF - low price for summer
- 18 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 19 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 23 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？