I know in Europe people typically drive smaller cars. Will it be hard for my family (2 adults, 3 children age 13, 10 and 4) to find taxi from Athens airport? And in general in the city, like from hotel to the port? We will have several luggage as well. And can anyone tell me the approximate price for the trip？
A taxi service with a 7 seater Limo has quoted 100 Euro each way from/to airport, and 80 Euro for port. That is a bit steep to me. Though I guess one has to pay price for the comfort and convenience.
I have no problem taking the kids on Metro once settled, but figure it would be easier to use taxi when we first arrive at the airport. Any suggestion or advice are welcome. Thank you all very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
Is it easy to find taxi in Athens that will fit a family of five？