I'm planning a birthday trip for my husband to the Amalfi Coast (Positano) and Nice, Eze, etc. We have our tickets booked for August, but I've been reading quite a lot about how crazy it is during August when everyone is on holiday. Can someone let me know if that area is so busy during that time that it will be hard to enjoy it as well as hard to get around for day trips etc? We want nice weather, but don't want having to take twice as long to get anywhere because of the mass of people...Is it really that bad? Would early September be better if we can swing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소˙바카라카지노사이트
- 3 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천㏘카지노바카라사이트
- 4 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노、인터넷카지노추천
- 5 바카라테이블＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노⊂카지노바카라사이트
- 6 무료알라딘 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Campervan in Croatia
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 17 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Cell Phone Question
Is it crazy to visit the Amalfi Coast and French Riviera in August?