I'm planning a birthday trip for my husband to the Amalfi Coast (Positano) and Nice, Eze, etc. We have our tickets booked for August, but I've been reading quite a lot about how crazy it is during August when everyone is on holiday. Can someone let me know if that area is so busy during that time that it will be hard to enjoy it as well as hard to get around for day trips etc? We want nice weather, but don't want having to take twice as long to get anywhere because of the mass of people...Is it really that bad? Would early September be better if we can swing it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Is it crazy to visit the Amalfi Coast and French Riviera in August?