Just need some advice. Me & my wife will be arriving in Salzburg in 2 days and will be staying at a Alpenhofs resort in Berchtesgaden. From here I intend to visit the surrounding areas such as Eagles Nest, Salt Mines, Ice caves & Salzburg. Then we will leave for Fussen to see the castles & from there to Munich onwards to Prague. Is it better to rent a car to see these places or to do it by train. I have never driven in Europe. Do all the cars have GPS ?? Which are good car companies to rent from ? Can I drop the car at Fussen as I do not want to drive in Munich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia