We will be in Barcelona, Granada, Seville Madrid. We have heard there is good Flamnco in Seville and Madrid. Which are your favorites?
We leave next week and I can't wait!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 22 Super Cover For Hertz
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May