As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milan austria
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 4 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 7 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 8 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 14 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 15 British Royals
- 16 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Hotels in old Rome
- 19 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 20 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 24 ABOUT SPAIN
- 25 Trip from Vienna to Budapest