As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 2 Liverpool to London
- 3 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 10 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 11 car rental agency
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 15 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 16 Trains
- 17 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.