As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 3 Germany Questions
- 4 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 14 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 15 Salzburg and day trips
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Skiing in France
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route