As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 12 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 Bologna tips
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons