As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 3 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Greece for a month with a baby
- 6 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 7 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 10 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 15 Pousadas
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 20 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 21 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings