As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Tour ends in Rome
- 13 Pisa or Siena?
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 23 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 train in Spain