As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!