As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?