As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Akrotiri Tours
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 12 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 13 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 14 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 15 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 ITALY
- 20 Paris first then where?
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable