As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Istanbul water
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary