As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Cyprus in December
- 4 Cyprus photo gallery
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.