As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague