As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 2 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Amsterday > Bruges
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 8 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 9 WiFi on trains
- 10 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 13 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 14 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 15 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks