As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 5 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Do I need train tix in advance
- 8 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 11 Schengen rule made easy
- 12 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 13 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 14 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 21 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 22 florence airport to train station
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night