As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 Southern Italy without a Car
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 40 Major Tourist Scams