As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Greek islands from Turkey
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?