As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 3 Majorca - where to stay?
- 4 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Dordogne in October
- 8 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 9 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Calling home from abroad
- 20 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 24 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 25 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany