As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain vacation help
- 2 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement