As part of a larger trip, my girlfriend and I are arriving in Nice on 15 August and leaving 21 August. We will arrive in Nice by car and I am wondering whether it would be worth hanging onto the car during our time in Nice, or if the public transport is good enough to visit all of the interesting places around Nice. I am also mindful that during this time of year the traffic will be quite bad. Any advice would be appreciated!
Is it a good idea to have a car in Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy things to do?
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 4 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 6 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 15 stop in lisboa or not
- 16 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 19 Paris Metro Closures??
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids